Committed to connecting people across the world, building a strong and thriving community based around the things that unite us.
We exist to enrich the lives of our community, but we also recognize the importance of our impact on the wider world. Through careful curation and a drive to engage with people on their own terms, we can raise consciousness and elevate the mind. That way, we can encourage deep discourse and drive real-world impact.
We champion Africans along with people of the African diaspora, but equally we welcome everyone outside of these borders with open arms. Anyone interested in learning and engaging with the cultures we represent has a place at our table.
driven by a desire to engage the community in the
socio-political topics that impact the African diaspora. Understanding is one thing, changing is another. That’s why we offer practical, holistic solutions to support healing within this wider community.
Welcoming To Our Table
Through our brand we aim to continue the legacy of many who have shared their passion and perseverance. The possibilities are endless when two wolves join forces to bring more to the table.
Raised for black owned
Online orders mailed
Cities with events
Take a look at some of our highlights from Afro Soca Love events and experience
the beauty of community
We are inviting Campari to join us as our Presenting Sponsor on our 20 event tour for 2023.
key markets include: New York, DC, Miami, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Durham, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, London, Cape Town, Nairobi and more...
Below is a breakdown of costs, marketing inventory & our partnership offering for each event.
CASES AND SUPPLIES PER EVENT
- A minimum of 5 cases of Campari products will be distributed for each event.
- Each event we will curate & provide approved branded speciality mix drinks options to leverage and promote at each event.
- Campari will be the ONLY drink options option available at each event.
- Additionally, we aim to assist in securing music venue accounts for continued Campari rum distribution throughout the year.
$12,000 CASH SPONSORSHIP PER EVENT
- Brand Logo on Step and Repeat & Photobooth
- Co-Branded Branded Video Recap & Photos
- DJ Recognition & MC On Stage Promotion
- Stage & Entrance Co-Branding
- Press & Social Media Co-Branded Recognition [ 500,000 Accumulated Followers ]
- Email Marketing Co-Branded Recognition [ 250,000 Subscribers ]
- Digital Marketing Campaigns Recognition [ Facebook, Tik Tok, Google, Youtube amounting to 8million+ impressions ]
- Billboard & Radio Ads Recognition [ 2 million+ Impressions ]
- Brand Spotlight On Website & Event Pages
- Custom Branded Cups, Flags, Shirts and Tote Bags, Merchandise
- Co-Branded Angostura Carnival Models & Costumes
- VIP Area Signage & Co Branding Materials
- Angostura headlined onstage giveaways, concepts & packages
$5,600 PRODUCTION & EXECUTION BUDGET PER EVENT
Below is a breakdown of production expenses for each event execution.
- Staffing & Models For Carnival Costumes [ $1500 ]
- Transportation & Housing Costs Of Staff [ $1500 ]
- Branded Cups [ $400 ]
- Branded Flags [ $400 ]
- Branded Shirts Staff & Customers [ $400 ]
- Branded Flags [ $500 ]
- Branded Tote Bags [ $400 ]
- Transportation & Storage Of Production [ $500 ]
We’re committed to connecting people across the world, building a strong and thriving community based around the things that unite us.